The 45sqm cottage can accommodate 2 people. It is composed of a living area with a fully equipped kitchen, a modern bathroom with a shower, and a nice bedroom with a garden view and a mountain view. The cottage is comfy and designed with taste so that you feel at home.
The cottage entrance is located at the back of the house and opens on a truffle tree forest, hence the name Rouve that means oak tree in Provençal. You will find a private terrace on this side with a wooden table, two chairs, a parasol and two deckchairs.
- Kitchen with small dining area (induction plates, oven/ microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, Nespresso machine or French press).
- Bathroom with sinks, shower and toilets.
- Bedroom with AC and double bed. Bed is prepared before arrival, towels and bathmat as well as dish towels are provided (please bring your own towels for around the pool).
- Private terrace with eating area and parasol. A plancha to be used outside is available on request.
- Wifi is available – but keep in mind that we are in a very remote area so connectivity can sometimes be slow.