Old barn (BOUVAU means barn in Provençal), this studio has been furnished with all necessary comfort for two people. A stone arch separares the room in two: one part for the night, with a king size bed, armchair and wardrobe; one part mini-kitchen and shower place. BOUVAU is available to rent only during the weekends or for short stays.
It is ideal for an escapade in Drome provençale for those who look for calm and tranquillity, while being able to visite the region, go on walks in nature, bike around or cultural outings. The mini-kitchen space with induction plates allows for lavish breakfasts and homely lunches/diners, perfect during the summery season.
- Mini kitchen for breakfast and unsophisticated meals (induction plates, oven/microwave, mini fridge, kettle, coffee maker).
- Bathroom space with sink, italian shower and toilets.
- Semi-private terrasse with table, armcharis and sun umbrella.
- Bed (180cm) is prepared before arrival, towels and bathmat as well as dish towels are provided (please bring your own towels for around the pool).
- Wifi is available – but keep in mind that we are in a very remote area so connectivity can sometimes be slow.